Tuesday 16 February 2016

Luxury Resorts in Jaipur – The Apt Place to Organize your Dream Fairy-Tale Wedding

Pride Amber Villas
Today, Jaipur is not just a dream travel destination for travellers but thanks to its rich heritage and grand palaces and majestic venues, Jaipur, has also become the number one wedding destination.

Themed weddings are on top of every young couples’ minds and Jaipur happens to be an ideal destination for that. To my surprise, nowadays many people are booking places and grand lawns in Jaipur to host their weddings. One of my friends recently got married at this luxury resort in Jaipur. She had booked the entire resort to host her Rajputana-themed wedding at the resort. Though it cost her a great deal of money, but the memories that were created there would last for a lifetime, that it something I can bet my life on.

There are a lot of luxury hotels in Jaipur near Sitapura and choosing the right one is a tough task, but once you find one, all you have to do is sit back and relax. These resorts have wedding planners and other vendors who’ll take care of all your needs. In fact, you just have to worry about the bride and groom, rest will be taken care by the hotel.

Talking about the wedding, it was an awesome experience and made me fall in love with Jaipur again. Well, I can’t say if I’ll be organizing my wedding in Jaipur as well, but one thing is for sure that I’ll be visiting Jaipur soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment