Monday 27 June 2016

Hotels in Kolkata near Airport

Kolkata is a cultural melting pot.  There are people from different cultures and ethnicities co-existing peacefully. It has a very vibrant culture and people appreciate the warmth and the welcoming nature of the people. I got a chance to visit Kolkata last month and I was very impressed by the hospitality that was bestowed upon me. 

There are a lot of hotels in Kolkata, near the airport where you can find good rooms. You get a lot of options according to your budget. One of the better locations to stay in the city is Rajarhat. I was looking for a serene location near the airport as the heart of the city remains crowded. It becomes difficult to get around during rush hours. I searched for a lot of hotels in Rajarhat, Kolkata but there were not too many that looked promising. And then my friend suggested me The Pride Hotel.

It is situated in the business hub of Kolkata. Most of the corporate offices are located nearby and are very accessible from the hotel. I like the ambience and the comfort that they offered me. I loved the hospitality that they showered upon me. The staff was very helpful and courteous. If you ever visit the Pride Hotel, don’t miss their restaurant. It has a wide variety of dishes and exotic drinks to choose from. It is apparently a great choice for hosting weddings because of its infrastructure and proximity to the airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment