Thursday 2 June 2016

Stay in the best Luxury Resorts in Jaipur

Pride Hotel in Jaipur is one of the best luxury resort in Jaipur. I went to Jaipur for a weekend getaway with my husband during my spring break. This is my fifth visit to Jaipur and i must say this hotel is by far the best hotel. The best part about this hotel is located just 6 km from the airport. We stayed in one of the Superior rooms. The rooms were all air conditioned with attached bathrooms with hot and cold water running. I was feeling a little unwell and my husband asked for medicine around midnight. They are happy to help, the manager himself showed so much of concern that we felt like we were home. They provided me with warm water and soup even the next day. I was well enough to go sightseeing on the third day. Jaipur has always been one of my favorite holiday destination and every time I visited this place I discover something new.

I must say the experience in this hotel was amazing from the day we reached till the day we left, this hotel has the best accommodation in Jaipur . The moment we entered the premises they welcomed me with a gleaming smile. Every person in the team helped us feel at home during our stay. I have been to many hotels in my life but I have never seen such kind of hospitality. I would definitely recommend this hotel for all those who are looking for a break in Jaipur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment