Monday 23 May 2016

Accommodation in Vadodara with the best amenities

I went to Vadodra last month to attend an event; I stayed in Pride Hotel in Vadodara as recommended by one of my colleague. This hotel has the best accommodation in Vadodara. This hotel is conveniently located in the core business district of the city. With over 70 rooms, this hotel covers far and wide when it comes to hospitality. My colleague and I had a wonderful time here each of our demand was met with promptness and enthusiasm. We shared a Superior room with a good work space. This room caters to our needs to the fullest. It has twin bed, wall mounted LCD, mini bar and all of superior amenities. The most convenient was the high speed internet connection because of which all our work got done without any delay and was done excellently. They had a very goof ongoing offer, like the IPL offer where the guests were getting a flat Rs. 999 off on booking. This one time, we were on our way back from the meeting and we were getting late so I asked the manager to keep our dinner saved and ready, and as soon as we reached the room the food was waiting for us. It was a very heart touching gesture and that very night they won our patronage for whenever we are here in Vadodara


I highly recommend this hotel as this is the best among the Hotels in Vadodara near Alkapuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment