Friday 6 May 2016

In search of best accommodation in Chennai

When I decided to spend my vacations in Chennai, the search for accommodation in Chennai started off in a jiffy! I was travelling solo and I needed Hotels in Chennai near Airport so that I can have a well-known landmark just in case I get lost in the city! The hotel that I found to suit my liking was Pride Hotel Chennai! I was totally impressed by their warm hospitality services. The staff was really helpful and was really sweet in updating me with the places to visit in Chennai.

The one thing that really stood out for me was their dining options! I tried all the three restaurants and was completely awestruck by their culinary offerings. Be it authentic Dosa Chutney or aloo parathas, they sure satisfied my palate! I started my first day in Chennai by visiting the iconic Gandhi beach and had a great time sitting by waves and having ‘bajji’ (Pakodas) and spicy chutney! My day was very eventful. I returned to my hotel and had a sumptuous dinner in their restaurant ‘Puran da Dhaba’! I am definitely making another trip to Chennai thanks to Pride Hotel for making my solo trip a remarkable one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment