Monday 2 May 2016

Accommodation In Nagpur Blends Comfort With Luxury

It is famous for my favorite fruit, orange, and has been identified as the best city in India by topping the liveability, greenery, public transport, and health care indices. Truly, the charm of Nagpur is many and when I got the chance to visit this beautiful city, I was more than thrilled. There is no dearth of accommodation in Nagpur, but I wanted to settle in the best. Thus, I booked my stay at The Pride Hotel that provides accommodation that proves to be an oasis of calm.

One of the popular hotels in Nagpur Wardha Road, it provides a haven of luxury and tranquility with its 93 rooms. Comfortable, capacious and opulent, these rooms are full of modern amenities that help you have a fruitful stay, be it a leisure or a business trip. You can choose your room from a plethora of Deluxe, Superior, Premium rooms and Suites. Since, I was determined to experience only the best of the city, so, I decided to dwell in one of its luxurious Suites. My room was perfect to escape from the drudgery of modern life into a world of leisure. The Suite simply allowed me to relax and rejuvenate amidst majestic comforts and contemporary amenities.

The hotel also offers a fully equipped business center as well as exhaustive conferencing facilities for a corporate traveler like me. The venues are also perfect for private ceremonies such as parties, weddings, and more. I had my meeting in this elegant venue, surely, it was a successful one. Tomorrow, I return back to my city with a jar full of happy memories and a hope of returning back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment