Friday 29 April 2016

Search for the best Hotels in Chennai

The ideal vacation needs the ideal accommodations as well. A contemporary hotel focused on both business and leisure travelers, Pride hotel, is the best option one will get in the city of Chennai. From luxury hotels and resorts to budget inns, I could not find the perfect location and accommodations. You need not just the look in the hotel you choose but also the comfort and safety. I might have confused myself with the large number of hotels I looked at but ultimately I did find the one I was looking for!

My main criterion was of course hotels in Chennai  near Railway Station, to facilitate my travel not only in the city but also my entry and exit from the city. It was almost everything that I was looking for and I am glad that I did not just gloss over it. They have amazing grounds for all kinds of events. The only skepticism I had was regarding the services. Although the reviews I read were positive, there was still a doubt. Thank god I didn’t follow my gut there. The services and hospitality was great!

The trip turned out to be a really good one and the stay was great as well. I still remember it with a smile on my face and hope to have another chance to stay there again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment