Friday 8 April 2016

Shortlisting from Luxury Hotels in Kolkata for a perfect vacation

A trip to Kolkata is one seeped in culture, cuisine, and the Bengali colors of life. The capital of West Bengal, the city is quintessentially Bengali and offers a variety of options for the curious minded travelers. It is difficult to decide where to stay when in the city because every nook and corner has a brilliant story to tell. But when choosing from luxury hotels in Kolkata, Pride Plaza is definitely my first option.

 I know that the hotels in Kolkata near New Town are a favorite among tourists and I must agree with them as well. The hotel is situated at prime location, making visiting tourist spots easier. The rooms are designed to provide close to home comfort that one craves during vacations. Investment with the hotel during your holiday will definitely not be in vain, since their services are top-class and you will never be disappointed with their excellent turnaround regarding any questions or complaints. They are quick on their feet with solutions to all your problems, and are quite accommodating with unusual requests as well.

 The hotel has a myriad of offers as well which can be found on their website and I bet that all kinds of travelers will find one that suites their need; I certainly did! During my stay I noticed corporates, families and teenagers in groups, which sort of proves that this hotel caters to different age groups and has facilities and accommodations for all. It’ll be on my list of places to stay whenever I come back to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment