Thursday 7 April 2016

Ideal hotels in Ahmedabad



Ahmedabad, the city of Garba enthusiasts and foodies should be your next travel destination. This was my maiden trip to this city and it is definitely not my last. The city is full of breathtaking architecture, museums and eye-popping night markets. One needs to be on a diet of Red Bull since the city is quite spread out and there are just too many places to visit. You wouldn’t find any issues in finding accommodation, there are a plenty of hotels in Ahmedabad that offer pocket friendly deals. 

The Pride Hotel Ahmedabad
The Pride Hotel Ahmedabad
If you are visiting Ahmedabad for the first time, I suggest one should look for hotels near Ahmedabad Railway Station. A true vacation is all about comfort and comfort comes from luxury. In my opinion, the best luxury hotel near Ahmedabad Railway Station is Pride Hotel Ahmedabad. I was really impressed with their world class amenities and exquisite rooms that enhanced my stay there. 

The best part about this hotel is their spa therapies. After I returned from a long day of exploring the city, I just needed some quite time to relax and unwind and their professional masseuses provided me just that! Their traditional restaurant ‘Angare’ satiated my ‘Amdavadi’ food cravings. The rustic ambience along with lip-smacking curries and kormas gave a perfect end to my day! I would definitely plan another trip to Ahmedabad to relive this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment