Thursday 21 April 2016

Best Affordable Business Hotels in Chennai

When I received a communication from my office that I have to go to Chennai for a 3-day conference, I was at furst paranoid. This was supposed to be my first ever business trip, so I wasrightfully worried to every extent possible. I was given a budget and was told to choose the hotel where I would like to stay. I was in search mode for a few days, and most of the websites recommended Pride Hotel among the Business Hotels in Chennai.

Pride Hotel was the best looking from outside among the other hotels in Chennai near Ashok Nagar.I booked a basic Deluxe room as I was on a budget. Upon reaching the hotel, I saw it was just what I needed. The room was exactly like as shown in the pictures with a minimalistic approaaxch  while containing all the stuff that I would need in a business tour. I got the comfort of my own room after spending the day through hectic schedules of meetings and assaignments.

The Hotel provided everything that you can ask for on a budget stay. Clean and modest rooms, 24-hour service ( I needed this specially as I used to come back late at night), smiling and helpful staff and Food. The dining experience in the in-house restaurant, Puran-Da-Dhaba was the most interesting part of the short trip. The foot-tapping popular numbers played in the eatery complemented the smokey tandoor platter I ordered.

Overall, a very satisfactory stay. I would like to enjoy a longer stay there with my family when we take a holiday in South.

No comments:

Post a Comment