Monday 25 April 2016

Best Hotels in Rajarhat Kolkata for a couple with a toddler

The trip to Kolkata happened suddenly as me and my husband had to book emergency tickets for the sudden demise of a relative in there. As we had a late-night flight and nobody was there to pick us up from the airport, we were on a lookout for the best hotels in Rajarhat Kolkata to spend the night peacefully with our 4-month old daughter.  My husband chose Pride Hotel as he had once stayed with them in Chennai on a business trip and stated that they were really nice. He was actually correct.

We had booked a premium room keeping in mind the comfort of the baby. We heard that hotels in Kolkata near Airport do not provide pick-up services, but we were wrong.  There was a complimentary pick-up, which was really amazing. We had a completely hassle-free and smooth check-in and were blissfully resting on our bed within half an hour. The room was so comfortable, that even my finicky daughter did not create much trouble in bedtime, which is, I must mention, an exception. The complimentary fruit platter and cookies were enough to fill our appetite and the plush décor was very beautiful to see.

We had to leave by the next morning, so we asked for an early morning buffet at their Café Treat. Even though it was in a bit odd time, the food was really fresh, warm and filling. The staff helped us throughout and delivered prompt services in fulfilling whatever I needed for my daughter.

Some exciting offers were going on serving exquisite Bengali dishes for the lunch, but we could not stay anymore as we had to attend the funeral. The process of early check-out was also very much easier. Later on, I thanked my husband for choosing this hotel. I am really grateful to Pride Hotel Kolkata for their exemplary assistance in serving our emergency requirements. I would love to stay here during vacations in Kolkata.

No comments:

Post a Comment