Monday 18 April 2016

An ideal choice from Bangalore hotels

There is no perfect hotel? I disagree. Due to my frequent visits into town I have had the opportunity of living around Bangalore and trying a variety of accommodation options. Unlike my other colleagues, I like testing different places because you never know when you might find something great. I’ve had the chance to peruse so many hotels that I believe that I am a pretty perfect guide. And from all the Bangalore hotels, the one and the only one that I have repeated on a number of occasions is Pride Hotel.

For first timers, I suggest hotels in Bangalore near railway station, so that travelling is not only easier but also convenient. Pride Hotel is located at an ideal place and is accessible from various locations within the city. As seen from the brands name, they do everything with pride. The facilities are almost flawless and the staff is just like family. They are happy to see you as they are happy to serve. They smile when solving problems as they smile taking praise. It is truly a delight to know that such genuine care still exists in the hospitality industry.

So yes, Bangalore hotels are numerous and you will get tired of going through them, but once you have witnessed the excellence that is Pride hotel, I doubt you’d want to try any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment